![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Sunday, December 24, 2006
BYE KHAIRUL Heh, my feelings are all mixed up I'm confused,and curiga at the same time I guess I should just forget the TP girl huh? Then life would be so much better man I wouldn't be so miserable right? But I think he said that because he just wanted to feel good about himself She's in Singapore whatt? Like all other human beings, we always want to feel good Look good, be popular, blablabla So I think I should just shrug it off right? Then this relationship wouldn't be a burden to me It's just something that will mature me, grow me, make me happy AND to finish off the last moments of my life with him Hidup ini penuh dengan pancaroba Onak dan duri Aku menjalani hidup seharian dengan harapan Agar aku dipertemukan dengan si dia Yang dapat menggembirakan ku Aku tahu, aku tidak mempunyai masa yang lama Aku sedar, selama aku bersamanya, Aku sentiasa bergelumung dengan dosa Adakah salah jikaaku bercinta? Ataupun memang cinta dan kasih sayang bukan milik ku? Kini, aku mula fikirkan kembali Siapalah aku ini, dan aku tidak berhak merasakan manisnya bercinta Tetapi, aku reda dengan segala nasib yang menimpaku Aku tidak pernah minta dilahirkan begini Inikan juga namanya hadrat Ilahi Ya Allah, tunjukkan ku jalan yang sebenar-benarnya Tetapkanlah iman ku yang goyah ini Ya Allah, berikan ku petunjukmu Sesungguhnya Engkaulah yang Maha Bijaksana Ampunilah hambamu ini Ya Allah edit/ I feel a lot better after I forget about the TP girl I'm so tired after spring-cleaning my house But still haven't finish yet lar): I cleaned only the toilets Weird, because people rather clean the kitchen than toilets But I choose toilets so that I can cry without anyone noticing it right? I LOVE MY TOILETS<3 Indo songs are really nice,go listen to them if you've got the time But it's only nice when you study the lyrics and understand it Indo songs are the few songs that made me teary,seriously lar One reccomendation from me: Sampai Menutup Mata by Acha Septriasa Yeah,I know, the song's been released a LONG time ago But hey,it takes time for one to study,understand,appreciate and apply ok? I don't really listen to music, except when I'm given albums to review But now, I realised that I have this soft spot to hearing songs sung in Bahasa My NEW FOUND LOVE MAN! takkan aku biarkan pisang berbuah dua kali sayang |
